Show Down Memory Lane

3.5.09

Labour-Day Weekend

Ever since attending the last HomeDec, we've been anxiously waiting for the next one -- looking forward to the time when we can actually snag all the good deals instead of just scouting around and doing research. Well, at least that was how I was feeling lah. HAHA! I won't speak on behalf of Irwin... because if you were to catch us on one of our regular coffee breaks during the fair, you'd find him updating our budget spreadsheet!!! HEE HEE!!!

He had to make do with tabulating the updates on a piece of serviette while referring to our online budget spreadsheet on Google Docs. SEE! Another good reason to get the iPhone! :P

... Then you'd find me sipping a cup of coffee with my face buried in a stack of brochures -- looking out of STEALS!!!!!!!!!!


One of my favorite items purchased at HomeDec is my Philips artificial intelligence rice cooker!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Irwin's gonna be eating rice 24/7 when we get married. Just rice. HEHEE!

No comments: