Show Down Memory Lane

29.5.09

My Laundry Room Gadget

I recently found this cool intelligent remote control clothes hanger advertisement in the newspapers.

I thought it was cool because with just a touch of a button, you are able to lower it down to hang out your laundry and then raise it up afterward to save space and let it dry! I think one of the scariest thoughts about moving into an apartment after living your entire life in a house is how best you can maximize your space so that you won't feel like you're deprived in any way. This clothes hanger really seemed like God-sent the moment I read about it because I am now able to dry our clothes properly in our utility/laundry room without taking up precious space! I will still be able to go about every day life despite having 5 kilos of laundry hanging above me! :D If you look closely, you will notice 2 UV-light points at the roof of this gadget, which is suppose to take away the funky/damp odors from your laundry and kill any germs that might be breading as well. Keke! Ok, that is debatable. I am not banging my buck on it.

To have an Orlant intelligent remote clothes hanger installed at home, you must first get your electrician to pull a new electrical point to the spot where you'd like it installed. Alternatively, you can also replace any of your light points (ie: florescent light) in your room because this gadget also comes with a light of its own.

2 comments:

Family First said...

Saw a manual one before but one-touch one never seen wor. How much?

Cyee said...

Do you mind telling me where u get this?