Show Down Memory Lane

16.5.09

"What color do you want?"


Remember that game we used to play as kids using a piece of paper folded up into 4? :D

Curtain shopping was somewhat similar in nature to that game -- only that it took longer than we thought it would. What we thought would be a 2-hour affair turned out to be five instead, leaving my poor baby in THIS state! .... *oops :P


But I was no better either after spending 3 hours looking at what seemed like a MILLION types of fabric and :-
1. Deciding on the Look-and-Feel & color scheme for each room
2. Matching fabric and borders for each selected scheme
3. Deciding on the type of curtain tracks/rods to be used
4. ... plus a million other variables.

Anyhow, our account person Pamela from Baagus Curtain was really helpful and PATIENT! She met me early in the morning at the condo to take measurements of the whole place, as well as brainstorm some ideas with me before heading back to her HQ in Kepong for fabric selection. I guess it will be all well worth it when I finally get to see them hung up in the condo in about 4 weeks' time.

No comments: