Show Down Memory Lane

12.5.09

Question #7. When it comes to household chores, Irwin is anytime better than Vanessa when it comes to...?

Once upon a time, I looked forward to redeeming Raoul vouchers using my HSBC reward points. I even redeemed an eye massager once! But of course, redeeming it was just as good as using it. I hardly ever used it twice. I don't even know where it is today.

These days, whenever I flip through reward catalogs, I scan the home essentials section meticulously -- and then find myself in a dilemma for weeks about whether it would be a smarter choice to get the Corningware set or the hot water airpot. But after much discussion with my mama, I finally settled for the Tefal Superglide Steam Iron and the Panasonic Vacuum Cleaner. MUAHAHA!

I had only submitted my redemption form to HSBC not more than 5 working days ago, but I was pleasantly surprised to find these 2 items waiting for me when I got home last night. Oh! The joy of being able to test out my veryyyy ownnnnn FIRST vacuum cleaner and iron!!! (plus the fact that it was redeemed. I'm a sucker for steals.) It was... a nice (10-minute) experience. Can't wait for Irwin to test out the iron! ;) I can't iron for nuts.

No comments: