Show Down Memory Lane

27.6.09

Happy 1-Year Proposal Anniversary! LOL!


Exactly 1 year ago, Irwin planned a weekend trip and brought me to Singapore seemingly for the Great Singapore Sale and to visit the Singapore Zoo! I LOVE VISITING ZOOS! Little did I know he also had a li'l surprise install for me. Two surprises actually:- The first was bringing me for the Sky Dining Experience at Mount Faber and the second, asking me if I would be 'the last person he sees every night and the first person he will greet every morning'.

It was truly unexpected!

Today, we have exactly 14 days till we pledge our lives and love to each other on the 11th of next month. The last 12 months' worth of wedding preparation is finally gonna 'Go Live' but the feeling of actually getting married is still surreal :) Perhaps it will sink in when I finally walk down the aisles, huh?

Here is my dashing groom-to-be getting his hair cut and dyed before his Big day! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Irvin, who chose the colour for you? You would look great in chestnut brown.
I will find a lip color that will match the new hair color, ya. .

Lean See