Show Down Memory Lane

25.6.09

A Must-Have for the Bride-to-be

I have found another "Godmother" in Aunty D -- a church friend and neighbour on the 16th floor! This week, she double-boiled 6 portions of my favorite yummilicious bird's nest soup -- a must-have for the bride-to-be, she says :) Apparently, amongst other health benefits such as promoting smoother skin and increasing your immunity, it also improves fertility! Gosh. Perhaps I've now discovered the real reason behind why my mom and the other two-hundred aunties have been so keen on me drinking bird's nest soup twice a day as our wedding approaches. *yikes.
Each morning, I wake up and look forward to THIS bowl of haven :) I absolutely LOVE it for some reason. Too bad Irwin doesn't share the same liking. But perhaps I am secretly happy too, just so that I don't need to share my 6 portions of preciousness! :)

No comments: