Show Down Memory Lane

19.6.09

"My Kids Want to See the Bride!"

RSVPs have been pouring in, and we've started working on table and seating arrangements; taking into consideration some of our guests' request on their choice of company at the dinner reception.

Much to our surprise, we have also been receiving many RSVPs for our church wedding ceremony as well :) I'm truly happy because to me, the church ceremony means more than anything else -- it will be when we pledge our lives to each other in front of God and our friends and family as our witnesses.

However, my mama's mentioned that many have commented that they will be attending the church ceremony because "my kids wanna see the brideeee!!!" .And boy, for me, that is really added pressure! Keke! I can't imagine if if tripped on my dress and fell on my face -- that would truly be something the kids came to see, huh?

So this is something that the bride went to do today!!! :P Get her hair trimmed and treated :) Its happening... in exactly three Saturdays' time. OMG!

No comments: