Show Down Memory Lane

20.6.09

Our Exodus (Part II) : There is just something really weird going on in me

When I live with my parents (which btw, I still do... at least for the next 3 weeks), I take it for granted that I will never find a strand of hair on my bathroom floor -- coz really, I don't. It just miraculously gets cleaned up everyday! Then I never realized how FAST dust settled, because like I said, I never came across dusty bedside tables except for my book shelves -- coz there really is alot of stuff/books/ornaments/what-have-you-not on them.

BUT... these days, I've learned that your hair can drop anytime and anywhere -- on the bed, in the bathroom, on table tops!!! ... and DUST -- omg, don't even get me started. You can mop the floor today; open the windows at night and come back to a dusty-muggy-kind of floor feeling when you get back from work the next day. WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!

So lately, I've become this anal person. I think I now realize that I inherited this trait from my mom (which FYI, I dislike -- coz I dislike being told to keep my letters lying on the foyer table after 3 days :P ) Now, I DO THAT TO IRWIN! OMGGGGG *Help me please. Its weird because when I reminise my varsity days when I used to live with my MOH Yee Mun, I also turned anal overnight just because I had to keep a clean house! Everything I did, I thought 2 steps ahead so that it would take me less effort to clean it up later!

So anyways, enough of my anal ways already. I finally FINALLY finished cleaning the whole condo and sorting out 95% of our stuff today :) Everything's in order now-- I've picked up another weird way of arranging everything in boxes and compartments (which I call "a Home" for everything). Perhaps its always been in me, just that I hadn't noticed it earlier. But now that I need to run a place of our own, the onus is on MEEEEEEEE to keep it tidy all the time. Ok, Irwin helps out too. Keke. He's my super mop-person! WEEE~ And I love him best coz he just accomodates my strange meticulous ways. Just hope its not too much of a culture shock for him!!! :D But really, I'm trying my best not to let it get a better of me. Some things just gotta slide, doesn't it?

2 comments:

cheezydot said...

ohh puhlsss.. u've been anal, since.er. since..forever!kekekeee

the new Missus said...

NOOOOOOOOOO I have NOT, you Pachabel!!!!!!!!! :D