Show Down Memory Lane

31.7.09

Adapting to life as a Missus


1 wedding, 1 honeymoon and 20 sleeps later, I find myself adapting to the life of a missus fairly well. Except for the additional wedding band on my 4th finger, we still go about our lives as if we were boyfriend-girlfriend. Admittedly, moving out of my parents' house where I've spent the last 15 years of my life needs some getting used to though.

These days, I realize that dirty dishes and laundry DO NOT HAVE LEGS! They do not miraculously walk around the house, get cleaned and go back to their 'homes' until the next time you need them. Somebody needs to pick them up, sort them out, wash them and put them back in their homes!!! Wow, rocket science, I tell ya.


Nonetheless, the novelty of living with this man called husband is still SO NEW, and good, and giddy and all things wonderful! It feels so surreal! I go to sleep every night feeling like a sixteen year old in love! -- Coz gone are the days when we used to say good night and go our separate ways :) Although very strangely, Irwin still says "BYE BYE" to me when we exchange good nights before we go to bed every night. Heh. Apparently, its because he's been saying it every night for the last 3 years -- Old habits die hard, he says.


Bali was Amazing! We were so busy doing nothing -- But I will leave that to the next entry. Six days just flew by and before we realized, it was time to go home :( Photos have yet to be post-processed. Hopefully, we'll be able to do it sometime soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

老师祝福你们,永远甜甜蜜蜜,永浴爱河,白头偕老。

Jaime said...

sweet! New blog banner too for the next step in your journey together. My mum just showed me your wedding invite. Stunning! :)