Show Down Memory Lane

2.8.09

I did it! I prepared breakfast.

So I thought I would do something different for breakfast for the man named Husband other than making a cup of cappuccino every morning and slapping on chili tomato tuna on 2 slices of bread -- like what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks since assuming the role of the missus.

I decided to prepare one of my all time favorite breakfast menu. *beams with pride.

But I also figured that if I were to stick to my usual wake up time and had to get ready, put on my face, prepare a special treat, eat breakfast and then only leave the house, I'd never be able to get into work by 9am. So I decided that I would prepare it the night before! Heh, its amazing where I'd find the motivation to do that at 11pm at night. But I did it nevertheless. Woohoo~
The next morning, at 8.20am, I magically produced THIS in 5 minutes!!!

Yes... together with an apple too. Keke! And eventhough it was nothing to shout about, it was a better variation compared to our usual. Irwin initially thought that I'd prepared everything that morning itself! Well, I really wish I were a superwoman, I told him. "But too bad, you really just married an ordinary girl."

I guess for me, personally, the best thing that morning was not the egg sandwich, but hearing Irwin tell me it was the best sandwich he'd ever tasted. *awwwww. (HAHAHAHAHA!) That night just as we were dozing off to sleep, he even asked me if we had left over eggs for the next day. Guess I've found my motivation to do something different again this coming week :P Let's see how long this will last.

No comments: