Show Down Memory Lane

8.8.09

A Dotties-Surprise

I love surprises. And when I opened our mailbox today, I found a li'l surprise waiting for me in a purple envelope!!! *oooooooooooooooooo

I ripped it open, and found a COLLAGE of messages from my Dotties (Tiny Dot & Cheeze Dot); who apparently went through a whole lot of painstaking effort writing me a Wedding Card!!! (which btw, came 4 weeks after the wedding). Keke. Anyhow, it's of course the 'thought that matters' -- said their disclaimer at the bottom of their messages.


THANK YOU DOTTIES!!! I love it -- And its sitting next to my laptop on my study table now :)

Love, Big Dot.

We call ourselves the Dotties -- Tiny Dot, Cheezy Dot & Big Dot. Tiny because she is tiny *Duh. Big because I'm the biggest *DUH! And Cheezy because she's the corniest one of all :P

2 comments:

CheezyDot said...

Big Dot! I'm glad you love the card as much as us (tiny & me)
It came a lil later, but then again its worth the wait..i suppose. HAHAHA..

dotties foreva! kekekee

bell said...

i jsut saw this post!! yay!! lol